From our engagement with large-scale users we have concluded that:
- Customers do not care about individual technical components and "middleware" products, as value is generated as a complete business solution only.
- Customers need solutions that are aware of their business processes and context, and enable right-time decision making.
- Customers want to avoid time-consuming and costly consulting and integration projects.
- Customers want to be in control of their applications.
- Customers are cost-sensitive and want their suppliers to take risk.
- Most customers want to use applications as they use any simple service [like the telephone].
VI Agents builds its technologies accordingly. We engage with customers in a way that is aligned with their business model. Working in one boat has turned out to be a great facilitator and a guarantee for success.